Xilinx ML403 Many warnings

Hello,

I thought I would load this ML403 board with a program that turns an LED on, which I did, but on the way I encountered numerous Warnings saying Unknown General Data for parts, or sites, that I never instantiated. How do I turn these warnings off? I used the ISE 7.1 software and used Impact to download a .BIT file.

Brad Smallridge aivision.com

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

If you want to suppress the warnings use 'EDIT > MESSAGE FILTERS' in ISE

Kunal

Reply to
Kunal

I don't want to suppress warnings in case I do something questionable but I would like to address these warnings. Like what did I do that created them in the first place? I noticed on the FPGA editor that there are four DCMs that I did not instantiate. There seems to be something automatically being assigned.

Brad Smallridge

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

"Brad Smallridge" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

them

being

those 4 DCMs are V4 NBTI 'issue' workaround. it is explained in some xilinx docs...

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats