Xilinx ML310 Experience?

I guess this evaluation board is pretty new, but I was wondering what experiences people are having with this board. It seems like one of the few boards that have general purpose expansion (Card Bus and PCI) as well as supports the multiprocessor varient of the Xilinx Virtex II Pro family (v30).

That coupled with Linux and Vxworks seems to make the board pretty interesting. However, I haven't seen much in the way of net traffic on it, and was wondering if that was because it was so new or some other reason.

hawkman

Reply to
news.optimum-online.com

It may simply be that the board costs $2500 and requires the incredibly expensive full version of ISE rather than the freely- downloadable one to develop for; I get the impression that quite a lot of Net traffic comes from hobbyists who don't have the spare cash.

Tom

Reply to
Thomas Womack