GCK0 Problem

Hey

Hope someone can ansewer this problem quickly for me...

I am using Protel DXP / Nexar

i have a CLK source on GCK0... Pin 80, but when i am trying to use it as a normal port then i get this error :

Class Document Source Message Time Date No.

ProcessFlowError FPGA_Project1.ngd Map ERROR:Pack:1107 - Unable to combine the following symbols into a single IOB 17:44:20 26-06-2004 11

I also tryed to use the CLK symbol from the Nanoboard libery with same problem

Best regards

Kasper

Reply to
Repzak