Xilinx ISE 7.1

I just got my copy of ISE 7.1 and noticed that I now have to click through both the GPL and the LGPL before installing... I don't remember having to do this before -- does anyone know what changed or was added? ...Eric

Reply to
Eric

Has someone noticed that in feature summary

it says that WebPack 7.1 would support VirtexE-XCV600E ? But at least I cannot select it from device list. Only same models are available than in previous version (xcv50e-xcv300e). Bug in software or wrong information on the web page or stupid user :) ?

.Ville

Reply to
Ville Salminen