Xilinx forums have disappeared?

Today I tried to find certain old post on the Xilinx forum.
Goggle has found it in their database, but the link leads to nowhere and is finally redirected to https://support.xilinx.com/s/ .
There is no forum available any more.
Does it mean that all the knowledge created by the users is lost forever?
If I remember it happened once in the past with Xilinx forum.
Have they done it again?

Regards,
Wojtek

Re: Xilinx forums have disappeared?

That link works for me.  They've changed the front page, but you
can click on the word DISCUSSIONS to get the previous look of the
forums.  When you just land on the page it selects FEATURED instead
of DISCUSSIONS.

--
Gabor

Re: Xilinx forums have disappeared?

Looks like the new format just went live today.  You might have caught
them at a bad moment.  Announcement is here:

https://support.xilinx.com/s/question/0D52E00006jBcmISAS/we-are-excited-to-announce-our-new-xilinx-support-community-is-live?language=en_US

--
Gabor

Re: Xilinx forums have disappeared?
Thank you very much, Gabor.
It would be a real disaster if the whole knowledge base created by Xilinx u
sers and employees had disappeared forever.

Best regards,
Wojtek

?(a):
d is finally redirected to https://support.xilinx.com/s/ .
r?
o-announce-our-new-xilinx-support-community-is-live?language=en_US