Xilinx 8.i and ML402

I just downloaded the 8.i Webpack and it won't program the ML402 SX35 :(

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

"Brad Smallridge" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

what you mean 'wont program' - Impact doesnt recognize the device? programming == configuration download

or do you mean that SX35 is not supported device by WebPack?

WebPack is free so you cant complain about the number of devices that are supported.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

It's not supported. I didn't pay enough attention to the specs because I see it now on the web page.

Is 8.i now available for the ML402/SX35?

Reply to
Brad Smallridge