ISE WebPack and IPs (no CoreGen)Xilinx

Hello all I have just downloaded the WebPack and am terribly surprised: I can't find how to instantiate standard IP cores such as memories. CoreGen isn't part of WebPack, so how are users supposed to use memories and so on?

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Matringe

on?

by direct instantioting ??

of start the schematics editor, place the memory primitive and later look at the vhdl/verilog core generated for the schematics

antti

Antti Lukats