Gemac on ML402

Hi,

Does anyone run the Gemac on a Xilinx ML402 board ?

I try to use the example design that comes with the core but it didn't work yet. For example, this example design doesn't have the phy_reset output pin which is necessary to make 88E1111 PHY work. Keeping phy_reset high the link and speed light stay on, anything I download to the board that doesn't set phy_reset high make the link down.

Any hint in how make Gemac on ML402 are very welcome.

Regards, Josue.

-- UFSM - BR - Master Student

Reply to
Josue P. J. de Freitas