XHWIF interface for Virtex II devices

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has implemented the XHWIF interface for any Virtex II device in other words the C/C++ dlls required to make the interface work I was planning write the source on my own since Xilinx hasn't provided any examples that can be referenced and I couldn't find anything of help on the web either.

If anyone has already implemented it though it would really help. I am using Avnet's Virtex-II Evaluation Kit with a XC2V1000-4FG256

thanks, Shadab

Reply to
shadabambat1