virtex II pro - own core on plb with 2 interrupts

Hi, I'am trying to set up an Interface for an A/D - D/A Codec on an virtex II pro plattform using the (ppc) plb bus. What i want is to connect two interrupt pins from this A/D codec to an INT-Controller. Is it possible to it this way, without using the intterupt support implemented in the ipif-interface. I don't want to do a polling onto one of the isr-flags in the ipif- interupt controller.

I't would be veryy helpful if anyone colud help me out. I'm using Xilinx EDK 9.1

Cheers

Sven

Reply to
SvenA

Yes, I found that bypassing the generated IPIF when working with interrupts was the only way to go. Just drive the interrupt output signal in the top level code directly with your own interrupt from your own interrupt controller.

---Matthew Hicks

Reply to
Matthew Hicks