Avnet Virtex-4 LX25 Evaluation Kit

Hello,

Is thery anyone who has worked with Avnet Virtex-4 LX25 evaluation board. I am trying to communicate with the board through the provide USB interface in the form of Cypress USB Fx2 chip. The driver installation is troubling me. The immedaite message that I receive upon connecying the board is "Unknown Device" as the VID and PID received is 0. Can anybody help me in this regard ? Thanks.

- Javed Rabbani Shah

Reply to
jrabbani