xc2vp30-6ff1152

I'd like to use Virtex IIP xc2vp30-6ff1152 in Xilinx 8.1i but there is not on the list in Project Properties. Should I have any library? I can't find it.

Thanks, Wojtek

Reply to
zlotawy

"zlotawy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1156001058.926841@pdp...

you are not trying with WebPack? this part is not supported by the free tools

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

U¿ytkownik "Antti Lukats" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:ec7fe6$fum$ snipped-for-privacy@online.de...

ok, thanks...

and do you know if ucf file is the same for all V2P family?

I have error:

"LOC constraint W32 on P_IO_DQ is invalid: No such site on the device. To bypass this error set the environment variable 'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'."

I used xc2vp2-6ff672 Is it possible to be correct for xc2vp30-6ff1152 ?

zlotawy

Reply to
zlotawy

No. Each package has a different pin definition. Here's a link to the V2Pro complete data sheet. Module 4 has the package pinouts:

Joe Samson
Pixel Velocity
Reply to
Joseph Samson