Board for sale

I couldn't find any rules for this group, so I am sorry if this is inappropriate. I just finished up a project I was working on in grad school. Now I have all of this hardware I am not going to use. I figured I would post it here prior to trying the eBay thing.

1 XUPv2P board (XC2VP30) 1 Kingston KVR266X64C25/512 1 Xilinx Parallel Cable IV

Shoot me an email if you are interested.

Thanks

Reply to
karrelsj