XAPP240 - Design Files

Hi newsgroup,

does someone know whether there are design files available for Xilinx application note "XAPP240 - High-Speed Buffered Crossbar Switch Design Using Virtex-EM Devices" ?

I did not found any files on the Xilinx archives.

Rgds Andre

Reply to
ALuPin

Hi

Google is your friend :

Alain

Yes, Google is my friend, but I already do have the paper. I was asking where to get the design files !

Rgds Andre

Reply to
ALuPin

I took a look at the paper and didn't see any mention of design files...

This sounds like a "look what you can do" rather than "look what we have done" type of paper.

Reply to
Gabor