where to get Xilinx Driver API document?help!

where can I get the docs that specify the usage of Xilinx Driver API? I found all the docs Xilinx provides are talking on how to use the GUI or specify its hardware products,but little comments on how to create a software application with microblaze. Or if you own any tips of writting software application,do you mind sharing it?I'm urgently consulting it. thank you

Reply to
Chinix