How to contact the writer of Xilinx FPGA application notes?

Dear all,

I think I read the application notes from Xilinx FPGA( I downloaded from their website), and I found a mistake(or maybe I have some problems myself), how I can contact the writer of Xilinx application author? ... I searched many options from their website and could not find one... which support team I should contact?

Any insider please give me some contacts?

Thank you very much,

-Walala

Reply to
walala

Walala,

You may email it directly to Peter Alfke, or myself.

Austin

(au s ti n ( a t ) x i l i nx.c o m) (to fool the spam scanners? just remove spaces and replace at with the obvious)

walala wrote:

Reply to
Austin Lesea

-- Marc Baker Xilinx Applications (408) 879-5375

Reply to
Marc Baker