Please Help. CMD12-DP512 Trying to get code to run On Boot-up

Hello,

I have a CMD12-DP512 development board, and its running an HCS12 MCU. I can not find in any documentation on how to get my program to run upon power-on or reset.

The editor/complier I am usuing, is the software that came with the board. Its the axIDE-12 (version 4).

Thank you in advance for any help or direction.

Jerry

Reply to
Tronic