Wanted Help on All Digital PLL

I need material wchich cover all about ADPLL, which contains about operating principles and design (vlsi also). If there are any links that have these information please let me know

Reply to
Gopi

Take a look at the docs for the Texas Instruments 74LS297. I used it in a project many years ago, it worked amazingly well (multiplying the pulses from a shaft encoder by 20 times.) I don't know if it is produced anymore, but all you want is the documentation, which was in the TI 74LS series databook. They give a pretty thorough description of how the thing works in the data sheet.

J>I need material wchich cover all about ADPLL, which contains about

Reply to
Jon Elson

Have you checked out: "Phase-Locked Loops", Roland E. Best ISBN:

0071349030
Reply to
fpga_toys