need help with this set up

Hi

Here is one link that explains what I am really looking for.

or

Please help me in this regard. If you need any more information please let me know.

Reply to
harry

In message , dated Wed, 2 Aug 2006, harry writes

How do we know your file isn't a virus?

2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

John Woodgate

Or spam for that matter.

--

Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Where theres a will, I want to be in it.
Reply to
Rheilly Phoull