Virtex-II Pro Dev Board for RTOS Integrity

Does anyone have experience with Green Hills' Integrity with a Virtex-II Pro Dev Board? I'm looking for a board which must have an Ethernet PHY and should already be supported (since I don't want to write my own Board Support Package). I found out, that the Memec fg456 is already supported, but in order to use Ethernet with this board you have to use a daughter card (P160 communications module). Is this possible with the available BSP or must it be changed? I'm just beginning to start using Integrity.

Thanks a lot!

Reply to
scottie

I've just forgot to mention that I will use a PowerPC core.

Reply to
scottie