VHDL / Verilog circuits work in 1-V still correct?

Dear All,

VHDL / Verilog circuits  work in 1-V still correct?

I want to combine 1-V analog circuits and VHDL circuits..

Thanks

Boki.

Re: VHDL / Verilog circuits work in 1-V still correct?

 verilog requires at least 1.2-V, VHDL cannot determine transistor
 parameters.

Re: VHDL / Verilog circuits work in 1-V still correct?

HDL will work with digital at any voltage its designed for.

For mixed signal with VHDL I think there is AVHDL for analog VHDL
mixed signal. Its been a while since I looked at that. Somebody in the
VHDL group might know.

regards

johnjakson_usa_com

Re: VHDL / Verilog circuits work in 1-V still correct?

Thank you for information.

Best regards,

Boki.

Site Timeline