Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
April 28, 2004, 7:03 pm
rate this thread
Re: VHDL / Verilog circuits work in 1-V still correct?
HDL will work with digital at any voltage its designed for.
For mixed signal with VHDL I think there is AVHDL for analog VHDL
mixed signal. Its been a while since I looked at that. Somebody in the
VHDL group might know.
- » I think I fried my I/O bank... (virtex-E question)
- — Next thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » timing constraint question (period/timespec)
- — Previous thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » ICCD 2020: Call for Special Sessions and Tutorial Proposals
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays