VHDL CODE FOR SDRAM IN SPARTAN 3E

Does anyone try to read values from sdram without the use of Microblaze?. It is simple to read/write values in ddr sdram with the use of pointer in MIcroblaze but how can you read values in vhdl code for displaying an image (store in sdram) with the use of a vga core.

Reply to
Pablo

Pablo schrieb:

connect VGA core to the OPB bus. done, works - simple :)

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Have you tried MIG?

"Pablo "

Reply to
Ricky Su

Antti ha escrito:

Thanks, I have not considered this because I would create an independient core, but I suppose that it's a good idea.

Reply to
Pablo