Verilog to VHDL translation tool

Hi, Does anyone know of a good Verilog to VHDL translation tool? Thanks in advance Sudhir

Reply to
Sudhir.Singh

Hi Does anyone know of a good verilog to vhdl translation tool. Thanks Sudhir

Reply to
Sudhir.Singh

There are some expensive ones, but I don't know of any good ones.

Most synthesis tools allow me to black-box a verilog module as an unbound component.

The downside is the expense of a mixed simulation license if the verilog module doesn't work.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler