Study material for logic design

Hi All Verilog users:

I am trying to find some study material to cover the basics of logic design. Actually I am preparing for an interview. Can anyone of you point to me some material online or forward me any documents that you have in some of the topics of logic design i.e.

- Timing issues with a logic delay block sandwiched between two flip flops etc

- Setup and hold time concepts and formulas

- Metastability etc

- General timing issues and faced in logic design synthesis

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Salah salah.kazi @ gmail . com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

-- Salahuddin (Salah) Kazi (416) 716-5634 (Cell), (905) 472-8890 (Home) Fax: (905) 201-8850, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

salah.kazi