VERIFICATION AND TESTPLAN

hi masters. this faq is very helpful. i need help!!! i'am currently doing verification of the zdut made in VHDL. i need to prepare testplan before i start. so if i get an idea how to make a testplan would be very helpfull. for example. i need to test a FIFO. this is just to make me understand. but i have to verify more complex designs. so if any one out here, can help me with this, keeping an FIFO as an example would be very greatfull. thanks Abbs...

Reply to
AAA