primeview tft lcd

We want to use the primeview tft lcd (PW045XS1). I looked at the datasheet, but it is very summerary. Does anyone know where I can get more information or perhaps example code of how to use this lcd. I have to make my own display controller in vhdl, but example code in C would be also helpfull.

TIA, Frank

Reply to
Frank van Eijkelenburg

it is very summerary. Does anyone know where I can get more

(please check the line length setting in your news client. Do you have the right to use the above e-mail adress? If not, please consider using the .invalid tld which is intended for this use and spare the legitimate owner a load of spam)

Not an answer to your question: Why do most LCD's have such cryptic and incomplete datasheets? Is there some sort of global conspiracy of LCD manufacturers?

One advantage of talking to yourself is that you know at least somebody's
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Stef

They don't want to sell 100, they want to sell 100000. So they write a data sheet that leaves a lot out. When you contact them for the missing stuff, they send a sales engineer round who takes a look at you, and decides if you are worth supporting. If they decide no, you're on your own. If you look like a big buyer, the next thing they want will be the names, addresses and golf clubs of the MD and the financial director.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke