Utility to generate pin assignments (UCF, QSF) from the Protel netlist

Hi All,

Last time I had to generate pin assignments for FPGA having only Protel netlist generated by someone from the Protel project. I have written a small utility which solves this problem. I hope that it may be useful for other people. As it is written in Python, it may be easily customized.

--
BR, Wojtek

==== Cut below this line and save to pin_gen.py
Reply to