Using ICAP in s3a to reconfigure

Hi everybody,

I am currently working on the mulitboot feature of xilinx s3a. I have programmed one of the on-board PROMs with 3 different files at different locations but there are lots of issues using the ICAP protocol to reconfigure from those locations as explained in ug332. Can anyone help me with a detailed (and simple)example explaining how to use ICAP? How can an ICAP driver be used??

Kundan

Reply to
kundanmit

Kundan,

A simple VHDL example for the Spartan-3A Starter Kit and ST Micro M25P16 is posted on the Avnet Design Resource Center under Support Files for the Spartan-3A Starter Kit.

Bryan

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Bryan