Hardware Cosim no output

Hi all,

I am doing hardware Cosimulation in System Generator via JTAG PLatform USB cable to my ML501 Evaluation kit but my Cosim block does not have any output. I have already configured the cable setup seperately through iMPACT by auto connecting cable or doing cable setup or ven initializing the chain but to no avail.

Can anyone give me some advice on this? Thank you.

Reply to
hilo_pupu