Static Power vs. Temperature

Hi, Hope everyone is doing fine. I'm trying to estimate static power consumption of my system in higher temperature. I'm using XPower and there is a field in XPower to set Ambient Temperature. However when I set Ambient Temperature to a higher temperature, it doesn't change Quiescent power and just changes the Junction temperature and Case temperature. Do you know how I can get static power consumption in different temperatures using XPower? In datasheet there are two fields for Quiescent current. One of them is typical current which basically is the same as XPower report. I've assumed that typical current is the current in 25 degrees. However there is also a max current which I'm not sure if it is quiescent current in 85 degrees or not.

I'd be very happy to know your opinion on this one,

Thanks,

Amir

Reply to
Xesium

Andrew FPGA

well yes. Basically I'm looking at virtex 2 or virtex 4. But good to know that. Thanks.

I'll check virtex 5 data sheet also.

Amir

Andrew FPGA wrote:

Reply to