ML 310 on board power measurement...

Hi guys,

I'm trying to measure power consumption of my system on ML 310 board. I was wondering if any one of you have done this. I checked the board data sheet but I couldn't find any pin on the board from which I can get the current on Vccint which goes to the chip and thus measuring the power of the chip.

Do you know if there is any pin for measuring the power of the chip or do you know any other way (other than simulation) for measuring power consumption of the chip on ML 310?

Thanks in advance,

Amir

Reply to
Xesium