Spartan II with Digilab board, IO communication

Hi,   I am a newbie in the FPGA world, and we have got this Digilab board with Spartan XC2s200, and we are trying to run some test designs. The main problem we are facing is IO communication with the host or any other device such as LCD display, LED etc. I have 2 questions: 1) what program/ dirvers do i need for the host communication with the FPGA via the parallel port. 2) Does anybody have a help/tutorial website for interfacing FPGA with an IO board. Thanks in advance Rajeshwary

Reply to
Rajeshwary