Spartan II and 100MHz SBSRAM Interface

Hi all !

Currently I'm working on a design to be implemented by using a daughterboard, that is set on top of a TI C671x DSK. On this daughterboards, one Spartan II FPGA ( XC2S200) with Speedgrade -5 and package PQFP208 is soldered. This one connects directly to the DSP expansion ports.

As we would like to have efficient data transmissions between DSP and FPGA there was the idea to implement a 100MHz SBSRAM tnterface for transmissions between DSP and Spartan II Block Ram. After some simulations I guess that the dout timings of the BR are the most critical part and a propper solution could be just found by manual floorplanning and using a FPGA with speedgrade -6. Since the board already is soldered, this might be a little problem :-(

Well, as here are some really experienced guys, I would be happy to get some suggestions that might help me to get this design working.

Thank you very much !!!!

Reply to
Peter Rauschert