Spartan-3E Sample Pack

I realize that all the 'freebees' are long gone now, but are there any vendors selling them? Or something *really* similar?

For something I'm working on, a small simple board like that would be just perfect.

And yes, i know i could make my own, but if i can get a few pre-made, it would be easier then setting up to make just 4 or 5 boards.

Reply to
ziggy

Zefant LC3E from

is similar, it has a less LEDs on board but additional 512MB sram compared to the sample plack board. I am just playing with that board right now, but ASFAIK there will be no volume shipping before April

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Arrgh, if i only knew german.. But from the pictures it looks like the right sort of stuff.

Volume for me is only a few.. this is going to be a hobby project, nothing big for resale.

Reply to
ziggy

In the bottom left corner are two flags. If you do not mind the Union Jack of the colonial past,, I have clicked it for you.

Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Strange, i didnt see it the first time.. but now i do..

Reply to
ziggy