Reconfigurable system

Hi, I am looking for a topic for my Ms thesis on reconfigurable systems design. I would like to know which are the current topics of research in this area. I would very much appreciate your help. thanking you, supradeep

Reply to
supradeep narayana

Search Partial Reconfiguration and XAPP290 on Xilinx...

Kelvin

Reply to
Kelvin

You may want to check out the websites for FCCM, ERSA, and FPL conferences for conference programs.

Reply to
Ryan Fong