permanent magnet

Hi all,

I am looking to arrange different permanent magnets with the purpose of increasingthe the mangetic flux and if possible localize it in specific area. I would like to know if you know any books or website where you can find different arrangement to optimize the permanent magnet array or if you can give me any suggestion on the topics. thank you very much

luca

Reply to
luca

Google for "Magnetic field modelling" There is good software around to compute and display fields from a given arrangement of magnets. Then use your imagination to create the right configuration, once you can see what the models tell you.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
Design Engineer         J & K Micro Systems
Microcomputer solutions for industrial control
Note reply address is invalid, convert address above to machine form.
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

This will get you started:

-- Joe Legris

Reply to
J.A. Legris

Yes; good modelling software....if you are rich.

Reply to
Robert Baer

One word, FEMM.

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
Tim Williams

Reply to
Robert Baer

look harder. FEMM is free.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

Sorry; i ASSuME-ed it was hex$pensive like all of the others i looked at.

Reply to
Robert Baer