project proposal

Hi, Can any body provide any good research oriented project proposal for masters degree. I m interested in embedded system.

Reply to
Digital Dream!

Considering that embedded systems are usually in control of something, it would help us to help you to know what general area you are competent in. I know that my work throws up some very interesting topics for further research (but then I am working for a research establishment at present). However, some of those topics may not be within your capabilities. Some of the potential research topics will include communications integrity, synchronisation of dispersed systems, high speed data collection (with time stamping) and management of multi-terabyte data-logging storage.

Paul E. Bennett ....................
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy .....
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095
Going Forth Safely ....EBA. http://www.electric-boat-association.org.uk/********************************************************************
Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

Embedded systems is a vast area. I think first you need to narrow down to a particular domain like communications, power systems, instrumentaion, control,robotics, mechatronics, automation, avionics, semiconductors etc. and then look for a specific research topic within that domain. Further you may like to subdivide into hardware or software, microcontrollers or DSPs etc.etc.

Hemant

Reply to
Hemant Mohan

If you haven't see what your advisor recommends. My grad school advisor suggested picking something work related and basing a project off of that.

Reply to
Noway2

Hi, I think, it would be better to narrow down embedded systems field. I m interested in such a project where there is something mixture of hardware and software i.e embedded image/audio/distribted system processing with any newer idea.

Reply to
Digital Dream!