Re: simulation

Meanwhile I received a confirmation about this from xilinx. The gmac core can only simulated with modelsim xe (starter or full) if the gmii interface is choosen. For the simulation of the other configurations, you'll need modelsim pe (with swift license) or modelsim se.

Frank

I get the impression that I can not simulate the gigabit ethernet mac IP > from xilinx with modelsim xe starter or modelsim xe. Only modelsim se or

pe

are able to do this (if you have the swift license). Can anyone confirm > this? > > TIA, > Frank > >
Reply to
Frank van Eijkelenburg