Questions on DCI split termination of spartan-3

Hi, everyone.

I want to use bank 4 and bank 5 of Xilinx spartan device XC3S1500-4fg676 for LVDS_25 interface.

I have four questions about this.

1) I wired positive polarity signals to xxP pins and negative polarity signals to xxN pins. And do some split termination on bank 4 and 5. Is this enough to using LVDS?

2) If I want to use LVDS_25 (not LVDS_25_DCI), is there no need to concern about DCI split termination on bank 4 and bank 5?

3) If the answer of question 2 is negative, then how can I choose the impedance-matching resistor on DCI split termination? I will connect some kind of cameras which uses LVDS interface.

4) I wonder this last question seems stupid. Why we need DCI and what is the different between LVDS_25 and LVDS_25_DCI?

Please give some guides. Thanks a lot.

Reply to
codejk