query

Can anybody throw light on vqm editor
1)Back annotation on FPGA of quartus II 6.0.I am confused with that
options .Import and export options
2)VQM file.Where this will be used for
3)How to import a hard macro in this file.like nmc file in xilinx. ISE
Thanking you

Re: query
Hi
in quartus II .I want to see the entire delay between two nodes after
post fitting.I am unable to find it.Can anyone help me how to do it.Can
anyone give material on how to do place and routing on FPGA or atleast
tips.
Thanking you
kumar

Re: query
Hi
in quartus II 6.0  .I want to see the entire delay between two nodes
after post fitting.I am unable to find it.Can anyone help me how to do
it.Can anyone give material on how to do place and routing on FPGA or
atleast tips.I dont know TCL script and mine is classic timing analyser
Thanking you
kumar

Site Timeline