PLL Clocks on Cyclone Devices

Can a Cyclone PLL accept a clipped sine wave with an amplitude of 0.8V - i.e. what is the maximum rise time on the edge of the PLL clock input?

Reply to
Jock

What is wrong with a line receiver to meet the AC voltage specifications ? The 1.5V-IO requires 0.35 and 0.65 times 1.5V as levels.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

We don't have a lot of real estate and I was looking at ways of reducing component count.

Reply to
Jock