Optical RocketIO

I've been using a certain make of fibre-optic transceiver to provide optical RIO connectivity at the full 3.125Gbps rate. The manufacturer has dropped the parts I've been using and I'm now looking for an alternative.

Has anyone else used optical links and if so, what transceiver did you use?

TIA.

Roger.

Reply to
Roger

Roger -

I've recently used an Agilent HFBR-5921L running at 1.0625 GHz

John Providenza

Reply to
johnp

Years ago i used trx from

and they are still working. I think the company has still this product line

Reply to
tullio