Help with T-VPACK

Hello,

I need help with using T-VPACK. I have been having trouble getting T- VPACk to accept the blif files I've been writing or generating from verilog files using the steps found on this board.

I was wondering if anybody has either have a verilog file that has worked for T-VPACK after converting or a BLIF that worked on T-VPACK (apart from the ones included as an example in VPR&T-VPACK package).

Thank you in advance,

Jisoon Kim

Reply to
Ji Soon Kim