Need help to understand: Efficient Multi-Ported Memories for FPGAs

Yes, you might take your own advice. That is the thing about you Hodgin's. You sincerely believe you are holier than thou. Try looking at the world through other people's glasses and you will see that you yourself are the troll here.

Just consider the purpose of your first post in this thread. Clearly it wasn't for the benefit of anyone else. Tell us what benefit you hoped to gain by it?

If you could just lose the pious attitude you might be able to learn something here.

Rick C.

--- Get 6 months of free supercharging --- Tesla referral code -

gnuarm.deletethisbit

NO!!! I do not, sir. I put in effort to serve God rightly, and I am proud of my efforts toward that end, but I am not holier- than-thou. I am a sinner in need of forgiveness just like every other person on this Earth.

I recognize how I am seen. But this message does not go forth for those who will perish. It goes forth for those who will be saved.

The light of the world, Jesus Christ, has come into the world to give us the way out of our sin.

That is what I teach. I teach the way YOU CAN HAVE

*******ETERNAL********LIFE*******!!! It's not for personal gain for me or my family, or for a church I belong to. I'm teaching how YOU can have your sin forgiven, and you can be in paradise with God after you leave this world. Paradise, Rick.

It was to try and grab hold of you by the ears, and rattle your thinking into shape, so you'd realize your comments toward Weng Tianxiang were inappropriate, and that you have a biting tongue always causing pain under the guise of providing help.

If you could remove the blinders from your eyes, you'd see what Jesus Christ can offer you. You only see through worldly eyes, Rick, and you will not see anything else.

There is more. And it is that more that is FAR MORE important than what you see today. Please ... seek the truth in these words, and don't just conclude that I'm something like holier-than-thou. I am trying to lead you to the most desirable end for your life, be that in 1 hour, or 80 years.

Regardless of your assessment summary of me today, someday you will know the truth, and that truth will own the day. I am not what you think I am, and I am sincere in desiring to reach out to you and the others here so they too can be saved.

--
Rick C. Hodgin
Reply to

:

ote:

t you.

n's. You sincerely believe you are holier than thou.

that you yourself are the troll here.

t wasn't for the benefit of anyone else. Tell us what benefit you hoped to gain by it?

mething here.

This is exactly what I am talking about. The simple fact that you judge me shows you feel you are a "better" person than I am. The fact that you acc ept that you are a sinner is not the issue. You believe you are better tha n the other sinners and you know the one true way. It is not about saving anyone. It is about your ego, that you are the person who will save others . Arrogance!

I sincerely believe you will never understand this or much about electronic s. In both cases the only problem is that you shut out the truth, the true word.

Rick C.

--+ Get 6 months of free supercharging --+ Tesla referral code -

gnuarm.deletethisbit

No, sir. We are called to teach people where they are, and what it means.

Rick C. Hodgin
Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

I didn't say "teach". I said "judge". You are clearly judging people when you refer to "those who will perish" and "those who will be saved".

All your posts here are about putting yourself above others on this planet. .. as if we were not someone that God loves and who love God. You know not hing about us. You only know your own feelings and respond this way not ou t of love for anyone else, but because you find yourself lost and don't und erstand what anyone is saying to you.

Rick C.

-+- Get 6 months of free supercharging -+- Tesla referral code -

gnuarm.deletethisbit

Hi Rick C. Hodgin,

  1. I am standing for your opinion: be nice and respectful of people!

  1. And I appreciate your 3 excellent references very much.

By your 3 references I think everyone who read this post really learned from you and fully understands the solution to my post.

Thank you.

Weng

Reply to
Weng Tianxiang

Hi,

Kevin Neilson's suggestion leads to a very good paper on the subject:

"Modular Switched Multi-ported SRAM-based Memories"

"In this paper, to reduce this area overhead, two methods of constructing S RAM-based LVTs are described. The methodology of constructing SRAM-based LV Ts is also generalized. To the authors? best knowledge this is the first attempt to build an LVT out of SRAM blocks only"

The paper provides a lot of schematic diagrams which make reading much easi er and faster for understanding the paper's essence.

Weng

Reply to
Weng Tianxiang