Multi place and route

hi all, few days a go I updated my ISE8, now I have ISE Foundation

8.03i and the problem is when I want to perform a multi place an route, it falls and I get an error : "Process "Place & Route" failed"

as a simple solution, I performed a simple place and route, after if my constraints are not met, I change the cost table manually. my question is : is it a bug in the service pack 3? also, Is there another way to this automaically ? thanks in advance. Nezhate

Reply to
nezhate

sorry I want to say : Multi Pass Place and Route. sorry again!

Reply to
nezhate

I normally use my own script for MPPR. The script "run_mppr" that I use is available at

under "Makefiles for running ISE command line tools".

HTH, Jim

Reply to
Jim Wu

Thanks Jim.