Documentation miss? (sp3/xilinx)

In the Sp3 full datasheet p56/206 there's some notes numbered (3) and (4). They are not to be found below table 31. Is this supposed to be that way?

pbdelete

The ?Vccaux and Vin numbers were added to that table in revision 1.6 of the DC and Switching Characteristics datasheet (1.5 didn't have those entries) but the notes didn't make it into the table and the Revision History didn't mention the changes to that table. It sounds like a simple goof-up by the maintainers of the document as if something got only partly done on that section of the datasheet.

I'd suggest you get clarification from Xilinx directly.

Reply to
John_H

The ? above was the delta symbol. oops.

Reply to
John_H

Thank you for pointing this out. Notes 2-4 on VIN in Table 31 actually refer to the Notes 2-4 on VIN in Table 27. We will address this in the next update to the data sheet.

Reply to
Marc A. Baker