MPD file option HDL

I have an IP core made up of verilog files as well as vhdl files. How do I set my mpd file for the bitstream generation in XPS? I tried putting OPTION HDL =MIXED OPTION STLYE = HDL but it doesnt work . Anyone done this before. Thanks, Nitesh

Reply to
Nitesh

MPD file can be generated by XPS. You just need to tell XPS which HDL file you need when import peripheral ...

Wayne

Reply to
quickwayne

What did you mean "it doesn't work"?

I do not see a problem in your options.

-Felix Nitesh wrote:

Reply to
Felix Pang

sorry for not being clear about my question. The ip core I had designed was a mix of verilog and vhdl files as well as ngc files. So I was having problem with the synthesis and the ngdbuild in XPS. Finally I discovered that the mpd file should have the following options to make it work. OPTIONS HDL = MIXED OPTION STYLE =MIX I was assigning STYLE =HDL and was getting errors in the ngdbuild process. Thanks a lot for your responses.

Felix Pang wrote:

Reply to
Nitesh