USB application on ML40X boards

Hi,

I'm a beginner in FPGA development and I am trying to develop an image processing application on a Xilinx ml403 development board. I'm not able to use the cy7c67300 USB controller and all the examples I found either dedicated to other boards or not helping at all. Does anyone can help with a ready to use example for that board? Thanks in advance, Elena

Reply to
elena