Microblaze

Hey all...i am trying to incorporate a noise generator using FPGA. can easily generate and control noise through Xilinx ISE. I am usi the P160 analog module provided by Memec on a Virtex II 1000.

I would like to use Microblaze to control the noise generator

however, i am having problems interfacing with the P160 modul through microblaze. Since the interface is not provided by Xilinx, believe i have to create my own interface to the P160 module.

Any help is greatly appreciate

thanks

Chinta

Reply to