Memory initialization for synthesis in ISE

I am using the Core Generator to create memories. I used the COE file to initialize them and I simulate behaviour. When I tried to Post-Place & Route, it seems that the memory does not get initialized with the same values as on the behaviour simulation. Any idea was is not going OK?

In other words, is there a way (in Xilinx ISE) to initialize CoreGen created memories for synthesis (NOT simulation). And if yes, how exactly?

Thanks.

Reply to
Sleep Mode